Daytona Beach Florida Police Department
From LEO Ratings
- Daytona Beach, Florida is located in the eastern portion of the state, along the Pacific Ocean.
- Population: 72,647 (2020).
- Officers: 241
Body Camera Policy
|Technology||Axon Body 3|
|Pre-Event Buffer||30 seconds without audio|
|Activation||Manually when dispatched, subject to officer safety restrictions.|
|Schedule||Normal work schedules, outside details, other uniformed employment, and overtime assignments.|
|Victim/Witness Rights||Usage must be declared, and consent must be received.|
|Retention||According to state and federal requirements, with some exceptions.|
|Source||Mobile Video Recorder Directive 904, effective June 15, 2021.|
- Daytona Beach, Florida, wikipedia
- Daytona Beach Police Department, wikipedia
- These are the bodycam policies for Central Florida’s largest law enforcement agencies, ClickOrlando, 2022-05-05