|Agency||Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia|
|Dates of Service||Hired 2009|
|Last Known Status||Suspended|
2020 Death of Karon Hylton-Brown
Sutton has been on administrative leave since the crash. 
On September 23, 2021, Sutton was indicted on a local charge of second-degree murder and federal charges of conspiracy and obstruction of justice. Sutton pleaded not guilty to all charges and was given home detention.
On October 20, 2021, the Hylton-Brown's family filed a $100 million lawsuit against the city and five officers, citing violations of the Fourth and Fifth Amendments, and seven violations of state law.
- D.C. Police Officer Indicted On Murder, Conspiracy Charges In Death Of Karon Hylton-Brown, dcist, 2021-09-24
- Terence Sutton Officer Metropolitan Police Department, GovSalaries, 2017
- Two Officers Indicted on Charges in Death of 20-Year-Old Karon Hylton-Brown, U.S. Attorneys Office District of Columbia, 2021-09-24
- Stamped Indictment, United States District Court, 2021-09-23
- Rick Massimo, DC officers charged with murder, obstruction in scooter driver’s death, WTOP 2021-09-24
- Karon Hylton-Brown lawsuit, United States District Court for the District of Columbia, 2021-10-20