|Agency||West Fargo North Dakota Police Department|
|Dates of Service||June 2016 to July 2020|
|Last Known Status||Resigned|
|Agency||Cass County North Dakota Sheriff's Office|
|Dates of Service||May 2020 - November 1, 2021|
|Last Known Status||Terminated|
Danielson had various write-ups during his tenure with the West Fargo North Dakota Police Department, mostly for policy and procedure violations.
2021 DUI Arrest
On August 2, 2021, Danielson was involved in a vehicle accident, with his children in the car. 
One hour after Danielson was arrested, a blood alcohol test showed Danielson at 0.153, nearly twice the legal driving limit of 0.08.
Danielson was charged with one Class A misdemeanor of DUI with a minor present, which carries a maximum of 360 days in jail and up to a $3,000 fine.
On October 15, 2021, Danielson pleaded guilty to misdemeanor DUI and paid $750 in fines and fees.
On August 3, 2021, Danielson was placed on administrative leave
On November 1, 2021, Danielson was fired from the department for policy violations related to the accident.
- VNL Investigates: Cass County deputy facing DUI charges had rocky history as a WF officer, Valley News Live, 2021-08-19
- Cass County deputy placed on leave after DUI arrest in Fargo, KVRR', 2021-08-03
- Termination Letter, Office of the Sheriff, 2021-11-01
- Jim Monk, Cass County deputy involved in DUI crash with kids in vehicle fired, KVRR, 2021-11-02
- Records: Cass Co. Deputy’s blood alcohol was nearly twice legal limit after arrest, Valley News Live, 2021-08-30