Anderson South Carolina Police Department
|Rank||Officer. Corporal (2019).|
|Dates of Service||Hired in 2009. Ended December 11, 2020.|
|Last Known Status||Separated.|
2012 Good Conduct Medal
In 2012, Chapman received the Good Conduct Medal.
2019 Special Recognition
On July 22, 2019, Chapman received special recognition from the Anderson City Council.
2020 Death of Grayson Mathis Jr.
Mathis' family filed a lawsuit against the officers, the city, the police and sheriff's departments, the city manager, the city council, and others.
On July 23, 2021, Wilson's family filed a lawsuit against Chapman, the police and sheriff's departments, and others. 
In October 2022, the lawsuit filed by Wilson's family was settled for $2.5 million.
- Corporal Promotions, City of Anderson Police Department, 2019-07-22
- Sarah Sheridan, Father of man killed in 2020 police chase sues city, officers for 'outrageous conduct', Anderson Independent Mail, 2021-12-17
- [Facebook posting], City of Anderson Police Department, 2013-03-08
- Agenda, Anderson City Council, 2019-07-22
- Wilson v. Anderson City Police Department, The et al, U.S. District Court
- Haviland Stewart, Estate of woman killed during police pursuit awarded $2.5M, South Carolina Lawyers Weekly, 2022-10-24