Kissimmee Florida Police Department
|Dates of Service||Hired in 2006.|
|Last Known Status||Suspended|
2021 Domestic Violence Arrest
On November 28, 2021, Castellucci and her roommate, who have lived together for two years, were drinking wine and putting a puzzle together when they got into an argument.
The roommate tried to leave, but Castellucci ripped off the roommate's sweater and prevented the roommate from leaving the home.
Castellucci was placed on leave pending the outcome of the charges.
On November 28, 2021, Castellucci was charged with misdemeanor Battery - Touch Strike (Domestic Violence) and felony Kidnap False Imprisonment - Adult.
On December 13, 2021, the Assistant State Attorney determined that "this case is not suitable for prosecution" and dropped the charges.
In November 2023, we reached out the the State Attorney's Office for a more detailed explanation of "suitable". They replied very quickly and shared that the witness and victim's statement were contradicting, making it impossible to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
- James Tutten, Kissimmee police lieutenant arrested on domestic violence charges, WFTV, 2021-11-29
- Mark Pino, Chief's appointment produces 3 police promotions, Orlando Sentinel (cached), 2006-11-26
- Erika Castellucci M Police Lieutenant City of Kissimmee, govSalaries
- Kissimmee police lieutenant arrested on domestic violence charge, Click Orlando, 2021-11-29
- Initial Appearance Information Sheet, Osceola County, 2021-11-28