|Agency||Norwalk Connecticut Police Department|
|Dates of Service||Hired February 5, 2010.|
|Last Known Status||Administrative Leave|
2015 Vehicle Accident
On August 8, 2015, Nash's vehicle struck a car driven by Terrance Cummings.
Cummings sued Nash and the city.
2015 Damaged Equipment
- It is unclear if this is part of the previously mentioned Vehicle Accident.
In 2015, Nash was suspended for five days and ordered to pay $500 for damaging equipment.
2017 Neglect of Duty
In 2017, Nash was suspended for 15 days for neglect of duty and "incompetence".
2019 Sleeping on Duty
In 2019, Nash was suspended for one day for sleeping on duty.
2022 Domestic Assault
On April 15, 2022, officers were dispatched to a reported assault. A victim was found and transported to the hospital. During their investigation, police learned that Nash was the offender.
Nash was put on administrative leave, which is required by the police labor contract for an off-duty incident.
Nash was arrested and charged with second-degree strangulation and third-degree assault.
- ↑ Annual Report, Norwalk Police Department, 2019
- ↑ Jermaine Nash, Police Department - Police Officer, City of Norwalk, govSalaries
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Norwalk Police Officer Arrested; Accused of Strangling, Assaulting Family Member, NBC CT, 2022-04-17
- ↑ Robert Koch, Settlements sought in 2 suits against Norwalk police, The Hour, 2018-03-14
- ↑ Nancy Chapman, Simms, Coppola differ over Norwalk legal settlements, Nancy on Norwalk, 2018-03-19
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Richard Chumney, At least a dozen Norwalk police officers punished for misconduct since 2015, records show, The Hour, 2021-07-18
- ↑ Olivia Kalentek, Norwalk Police officer charged with assault, put on administrative leave, WFSB, 2022-04-17
- ↑ Doug Stewart, Norwalk police officer arrested on assault charge, FOX 61, 2022-04-17
Recent articles: Anthony Nigro, Curtis Tyra, Wallace Simmons, Derick Chandler, Scott Birney