From LEO Ratings
If you're enjoying our content, please Like, Follow, Share, etc. Read more on how to support the site.
|Agency||Old Saybrook Connecticut Police Department|
|Dates of Service||2017 - February 13, 2023|
|Last Known Status||Terminated|
2022 Computer Crimes
On November 25, 2022, Zarbo used a police database to identify a woman so he could follow her on social media.
In December 2022, Zarbo was arrested and charged with computer crimes in the third degree, a felony.
In December 2022, Zarbo was placed on administrative leave.
In December 2022, Zarbo pleaded not guilty.
On February 13, 2023, Zarbo was fired.
On April 25, 2023, Zarbo entered a one-year accelerated rehabilitation program. Upon successful completion of the program, the charges will be dismissed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Braley Dodson, Old Saybrook police officer charged with illegally using law enforcement system to get woman’s name after he saw her shopping, WTNH, 2022-12-16
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Old Saybrook cop accused of stalking woman fired, FOX61, 2023-02-16
- ↑ Josh Zarbo, Town of Old Saybrook, govSalaries
- ↑ Lisa Backus, Fired Old Saybrook cop accused of 'gaming' for date may get charge dismissed in 1 year, judge rules, Middletown Press, 2023-04-25
- ↑ Eric O'Connell, Court May Dismiss Charges Against Fired OS Cop, zip06, 2023-05-19
Recent articles: Anthony Nigro, Curtis Tyra, Wallace Simmons, Derick Chandler, Scott Birney