|Agency||Mesa Arizona Police Department|
|Dates of Service||Hired approximately 2018. Ended 2022.|
|Last Known Status||Resigned|
On July 2, 2022, Hall stopped a vehicle that had been swerving. Hall tried to remove the driver from the vehicle, but the driver resisted and started to drive away. Hall fired two shots at the vehicle at a distance of at least 25 feet.
An internal investigation determined that Hall had violated the department's policies on shooting at fleeing suspects and activation of his body-worn camera, and recommended that he be fired.
- Former Mesa police officer indicted after shooting at vehicle during traffic stop, ABC 15, 2023-02-10
- Kaylon Hall, Mesa Police Department, govSalaries
- Former Mesa Police Officer Indicted for Felony Endangerment, U.S. News, 2023-02-12
- Scott Shumaker, Mesa officer who shot at fleeing vehicle resigns, Mesa Tribune, 2022-10-05
- Indictment Issued Against Former Mesa Police Officer, Maricopa County Attorney's Office, 2023-02-10