From LEO Ratings
Concord North Carolina Police Department
|Dates of Service||Hired approximately 2008.|
|Last Known Status||Suspended|
2018 Coworker of the Month
For January 2018, Willet was named Coworker of the Month.
2023 Passing a School Bus
The incident was captured on a home surveillance camera.
Willet was placed on administrative duty.
On May 18, 2023, Willet was suspended without pay for 5 days.
- 2021 Annual Report, Concord Police Department, 2021
- Joe Marusak, 5-day suspension for Concord police officer who drove around school bus, Charlotte Observer, 2023-05-19
- Matthew Branden Willet, Law Enforcement Officer-Police Officer, City of Concord, govSalaries
- 2018 Annual Report, Concord Police Department, 2018
- Concord police sergeant suspended for passing stopped school bus, WSOC, 2023-05-18
- General Statute 20-179, North Carolina Statutes