From LEO Ratings
If you're enjoying our content, please Like, Follow, Share, etc. Read more on how to support the site.
Agency: Glendale Colorado Police Department
Last Known Status: Active
2020 Death of John Pacheaco
McCormick fired seven rounds.
On May 12, 2021, Denver District Attorney Beth McCann declined to press charges against the officers, citing that the "use of force was reasonable and necessary" due to the danger of the moving vehicle. 
- ↑ Neal McCormick L Glendale Police Department, GovSalaries
- ↑ Richard Cote, 2 Glendale officers won't be charged in fatal Halloween shooting, 9News.com, 2021-05-12]
- ↑ Beth McCann, Investigation of the shooting death of John Pacheaco, Denver District Attorney, 2021-05-12
- ↑ Kieran Nicholson, No criminal charges for two Glendale officers who fatally shot a man in a truck, Denver Post, 2021-05-12
- ↑ Kieran Nicholson, Lawsuit filed against Glendale officers who shot, killed man in pickup, Denver Post, 2021-09-11
Recent articles: Anthony Nigro, Curtis Tyra, Wallace Simmons, Derick Chandler, Scott Birney