From LEO Ratings
If you're enjoying our content, please Like, Follow, Share, etc. Read more on how to support the site.
|Agency||Pima County Arizona Sheriff's Department|
|Dates of Service||Hired approximately 2008.|
|Last Known Status||Active|
2022 Sexual Assault
In December 2022, Garcia assaulted an off-duty co-worker during a party he was hosting.
According to prosecutors, the victim was unconscious at the time of the assault and Garcia contacted the victim to keep from being implicated.
In December 2022, Garcia was placed on paid administrative leave.
On January 18, 2023, Garcia was arrested and charged with sexual assault.
On January 31, 2023, Garcia was fired.
2023 Hit and Run
In February 2023, witnesses saw Garcia back into another vehicle before driving away.
On February 7, 2023, Garcia was charged with hit and run.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Lupita Murillo, Ex PCSD Sergeant charged with hit and run, KVOA, 2023-02-07
- ↑ Ricardo Garcia, Sergeant, Pima County, govSalaries
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Pima County sergeant charged with sexual assault, KOLD, 2023-01-18
- ↑ Shelby Slaughter, Pima County sheriff’s deputy on administrative leave amid sexual assault investigation, KOLD, 2022-12-23
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Pima County sergeant fired after being charged with sexual assault, KOLD, 2023-01-31
Recent articles: Anthony Nigro, Curtis Tyra, Wallace Simmons, Derick Chandler, Scott Birney