|Agency||Glendale Arizona Police Department|
|Last Known Status||Pending Retirement|
Aldridge filed for Accidental Disability Retirement from the department. His petition was heard in a private session of the Glendale Arizona Public Safety Personnel Retirement Board on January 22, 2020.
2014 Glendale Police Department Meritorious Unit Citation Award
Aldridge accepted the Meritorious Unit Citation Award on behalf of his unit.
2014 TV Show "COPS"
Aldridge is referenced in a clip that features another officer.
2018 Arrest of James Hurst
A spokesperson for the department stated that Glendale police command staff had determined that Aldridge’s use of force violated policies. Aldridge was not suspended, but was required to be re-trained on taser and use-of-force policies.
2019 AZ POST Board Review
On November 20, 2019, the Arizona Peace Officer Standards and Training Board discussed a case concerning Aldridge, and voted to close it with no action.
- Aaron Aldridge Police Sergeant City of Glendale, govSalaries
- Board Minutes 2020-01-22, Public Safety Personnel Retirement Board, 2020-01-22
- Annual Awards Ceremony, Glendale Police Department, 2014-03-06
- The Running Man, Officer Nick Lively, COPS TV SHOW, COPS, 2014-07-26
- New video shows Glendale police tasing suspect in excessive use of force incident, ABC 15, 2019-08-14
- Minutes of the November 20, 2019 Meeting, Arizona Peace Officer Standards and Training Board, 2019-11-20