|Agency||Milwaukee Wisconsin Police Department|
|Dates of Service||Spanned 26 years.|
|Last Known Status||Retired.|
|Agency||Whitewater Wisconsin Police Department|
|Dates of Service||Hired in 2018.|
|Last Known Status||Suspended|
2021 Domestic Violence Investigation
On November 25, 2021, officers responded to a domestic incident at Raap's home. Raap's son claimed that his father pulled his hair, banged his head on the floor, threw him into a sliding door, used a choke hold, and threatened to take him to jail.
On December 3, 2021, Raap was placed on administrative leave.
An outside agency is conducting in personnel investigation.
Raap was arrested on the tentative charge of domestic battery.
On December 15, 2021, the District Attorney dropped the criminal complaint, "due to a lack of evidence to establish that Mr. Raap intended to inflict bodily harm".
- Ryan Spoehr, BREAKING: Whitewater announces new police chief, MY Walworth County, 2018-03-16
- Chris Welch, Police chief finalists meet, greet community, Daily Jefferson County Union, 2018-03-02
- Tony Galli, Thanksgiving incident took place before Whitewater Police chief's leave, WKOW, 2021-12-08
- Aaron Raap M Police Chief City of Whitewater, govSalaries
- Tony Galli, Waukesha County DA drops domestic abuse case against police chief, WKOW, 2021-12-15
- Whitewater Police Chief Placed on Paid Administrative Leave, Whitewater Police Department Facebook Page, 2021-12-03