From LEO Ratings
If you're enjoying our content, please Like, Follow, Share, etc. Read more on how to support the site.
Sylvania Township Ohio Police Department
|Rank||Officer, Sergeant (July 30, 2020)|
|Last Known Status||Active|
2017 Top Cop Honorable Mention
On May 12, 2017, Tanner and another officer were named honorable mention winners for the National Association of Police Organizations (NAPO) Top Cops Award for Ohio.
2020 Arrest of Caitlin Taylor
On May 12, 2023, Taylor filed a lawsuit against the department and the officers, seeking $30 million for battery, assault, deprivation of rights, and negligence.
- ↑ Congratulations, Sylvania Township Police Department, 2020-08-04
- ↑ John Tanner A, Police Officer, Sylvania Township, govSalaries
- ↑ 2017 Winners, National Association of Police Organizations
- ↑ Lawsuit against Sylvania Twp. PD seeks $30 million over excessive force claims, ABC 13, 2023-05-15
- ↑ Taylor et al v. Sylvania Township Police Department et al, U.S. District Court, 2023-05-12
Recent articles: Scott Birney, Christopher Shields, Adam Nguyen, Anna Perez, Marquis Fitzgerald