|Agency||Madison Wisconsin Police Department|
|Dates of Service||Hired in September 2015.|
|Last Known Status||Active|
Brown was placed on administrative leave.
In November 2021, the District Attorney found no criminal liability and chose not to file charges against Brown.
2022 Disorderly Conduct Arrest
On November 9, 2022, Brown was arrested and tentatively charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct and battery/intimidation of a victim.
- MPD Welcomes New Recruits, City of Madison, 2015-09-11
- Keith Brown, Police Officer, City of Madison, govSalaries
- Naomi Kowles, Attorney: Police ‘really muffed this’ in alleged State Street officer shooting, Channel 3000, 2021-1013
- Madison police officer arrested for battery, victim intimidation, Channel 3000, 2022-11-17
- DOJ: Madison police officer responsible for State Street shooting that injured officer, Channel 3000, 2021-10-18
- Sierra Rehm, Dane County DA finds no criminal liability for Madison police officer who shot another officer on State Street, WKOW, 2022-02-15