|Agency||La Vergne Tennessee Police Department|
|Dates of Service||2020 - Ended December 29, 2022.|
|Last Known Status||Terminated|
2021 Vehicle Damage
On December 21, 2021, Hall was responding to a call when she hit a dip in the road at high speed, damaging the vehicle.
Hall was "spoken to" about speeding and was suspended for one day without pay.
2022 Vehicle Accident
On July 14, 2022, Hall was driving and hit a vehicle that was merging onto the road.
Hall passed a required Breathalyzer test.
Hall was notified that another accident could result in termination and was suspended for one day without pay.
2022 Vehicle Accident
On October 21, 2022, Hall drove out of the police station with her lights and siren on and tried to cross lanes of traffic. Another vehicle did not have time to stop, and hit Hall's vehicle.
Hall was injured and taken to the hospital.
The Highway Patrol found Hall to be at fault for the accident.
Hall was notified that another preventable accident within a year could result in termination and was suspended for four days without pay.
2022 Sex Scandal
On December 29, 2022, Hall was fired for violation of policies regarding sexual activity while on duty, sexual harassment, conduct unbecoming of an officer, and lying during the course of the investigation.
In January 2023, the city asked the state's Peace Officer Standard and Training (POST) Commission to decertify Hall, Powell, McGowan, and Lugo-Perez, who lied during the investigation. If decertified, the former officers would be unable to work in law enforcement in the state.
Hall filed a complaint with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) against the city for having a sexually hostile work environment and that officers used their supervisor positions to groom her and then performed sexual acts without her consent.
- Daniel Smithson, Tenn. officers involved in sex scandal reprimanded before, WSMV, 2023-01-18
- LPD sexual misconduct investigation, La Vergne Department of Human Resources, 2022-12-28
- Maegan Hall, Patrol Officer, City of La Vergne, govSalaries
- Sydney Keller, La Vergne officers involved in sex scandal to be reviewed for decertification, FOX 17, 2023-01-24
- Brendan Tierney, La Vergne police officer files sexual harassment complaint against city, WBIR, 2023-02-09