|Agency||Deptford Township New Jersey Police Department|
|Dates of Service||Hired in 2009.|
|Last Known Status||Suspended.|
2015 Unit Citation
On April 6, 2015, Ford and other officers received a Unit Citation from the Deptford Mayor and Fire Commissioners for their response to a 3-alarm fire at an apartment building.
2021 Arrest for Domestic Violence
On September 30, 2021, officers were called to an apartment for a report of domestic violence. Officers found Ford and a woman with scratches on her arm and chin. Officers determined that Ford was the aggressor.
Ford was suspended for 15 days for failure to act during a domestic violence assault and failure to report the incident.
On September 30, 2021, Ford was arrested. The criminal complaint says that Ford shoved the woman against a door inside the apartment, scratched her right arm and chin, and placed "his hands around the victim's neck in attempt to strangle the victim". 
Ford was indicted on a second-degree charge of aggravated assault/strangling a domestic violence victim. If convicted, Ford could face up to 10 years in prison, a fine of up to $150,000, or both.
On April 4, 2022, Ford pleaded not guilty.
- Matt Gray, Cop indicted on charge he tried to strangle woman in off-duty domestic violence incident, nj.com, 2022-04-01
- Myron Ford V, Deptford Township, govSalaries
- Matt Gray, Cop pleads not guilty to domestic violence strangulation charge, nj.com, 2022-04-08
- Deptford Fire Commissioners Along With Deptford Mayor and Council Honor Firefighters, Police Officers and EMS, Tacoma Fire company, 2015-04-06
- Matt Gray, N.J. cop charged with attempting to strangle woman in off-duty incident at his home, nj.com, 2021-10-24
- Major Discipline Reporting - 2021, New Jersey Office of the Attorney General, 2022-03-23