From LEO Ratings
If you're enjoying our content, please Like, Follow, Share, etc. Read more on how to support the site.
|Agency||Madison Wisconsin Police Department|
|Rank||Officer, Detective, Lieutenant (12/30/2019)|
|Dates of Service||Hired in 2006.|
|Last Known Status||Resigned|
2021 Sex in Public
On September 16, 2021, Patterson had sexual relations with a woman in his squad car. The incident was recorded on video by a bystander.
On November 24, 2021, Patterson resigned.
On September 16, 2021, Patterson was placed on administrative leave.
The department moved to dismiss Patterson after finding he had violated multiple department policies.
The Dane County Sheriff’s Office, which investigated the incident, referred no criminal charges.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Madison police officer resigns after being caught with woman, Stamford Advocate, 2021-11-26
- ↑ Brenda Konkel, Which Madison Police Officers Are Getting Promotions?, Forward Lookout, 2019-12-08
- ↑ West Police District Newsletter, Madison Police Department, 2012-01
- ↑ Chris Rickert, Madison police lieutenant videotaped engaging in sexual relations in his squad car resigns, Wisconsin State Journal, 2021-11-26
- ↑ Patterson Reginald Police Lt City of Madison, govSalaries
- ↑ Madison Police Officer Caught on Camera, Youtube, 2021-09-17
- ↑ City of Madison: Statement regarding internal investigation involving Lt. Reginald Patterson, City of Madison
Recent articles: Anthony Nigro, Curtis Tyra, Wallace Simmons, Derick Chandler, Scott Birney