Philadelphia Pennsylvania Police Department
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is located in the southeast corner of the state, along the border with New Jersey.
- Population: 1,603,797 (2020). It is the most populous city in the state and the sixth-most-populous city in the United States.
- Officers: 6400
Body Camera Policy
On October 25, 2021, the city of Philadelphia announced that it would equip all of its patrol officers with Tasers.
On October 27, 2021, the Mayor signed bills that would prevent police from stopping vehicles for issues that don't meet the bar of "public safety", including issues like expired registrations or a broken light.
- Philadelphia, wikipedia
- Philadelphia Police Department, wikipedia
- Mensah M. Dean, One year after the police killing of Walter Wallace, Philadelphia agrees to give Tasers to all patrol officers, Inquirer, 2021-10-26
- Philadelphia to become first major US city to ban police from stopping drivers for low-level traffic violations, CBS 58, 2021-10-30