|Agency||Louisiana State Police|
|Dates of Service||2002 - September 22, 2020|
|Last Known Status||Deceased|
2019 Death of Ronald Greene
In May 2019, a Louisiana State Police investigator recommended that Hollingsworth be charged with obstruction and aggravated assault.
On May 6, 2020, Green's family field a lawsuit against Hollingsworth and other officers.
On September 9, 2020, Hollingsworth was placed on leave for improper use of body-worn and in-car camera systems, improper use of force, unsatisfactory performance, conduct unbecoming of an officer, and unlawful orders.
On September 16, 2020, Hollingsworth admitted to striking Greene in the head with a flashlight.
On September 21, 2020, Hollingsworth was told that the department planned to terminate him.
- John Simerman, State Police Troop F, under fire for Ronald Greene death, lacks diversity at just 9% Black, The Advocate, 2021-05-22
- Jim Mistian, Trooper who faced firing in Black man’s death dies in crash, AP News, 2020-09-22
- Christopher Hollingsworth, State Police Master Troop, Louisiana State Police, govSalaries
- Gabe Hauari, What we know about Ronald Greene's death and Louisiana State Police's investigation into his arrest, News Star, 2021-07-01
- Greene v DeMoss et al, U.S. District Court, 2020-05-06
- Chris Nakamoto, INVESTIGATIVE UNIT: Trooper involved in deadly 2019 encounter placed on leave more than a year later, WBRZ, 2020-09-15
- Jim Mustian, Body cam prompts new FBI look at what killed Ronald Greene, News Star, 2021-07-07
- Devin Bartolotta, Timeline: Ronald Greene's deadly arrest by Louisiana State Police, WWL, 2021-05-24