Colorado State University
Agency: Colorado State University Police Department
Loveland Colorado Police Department
Salary: $75,556 in 2018
Last Known Status: Active
2014 Professional Partnership Award
Schnorr received the award from Poudre Fire Authority while serving as an officer for the Colorado State University.
It is alleged that Schnorr had other complaints of excessive force at the Colorado State University Police Department.
2019 Arrest of Preston Sowl
In 2020, Sowl filed a civil lawsuit against the city and the officers involved.
Sowl's lawsuit claims that Schnorr was one of the officers who physically engaged him.
The lawsuit was settled in 2021.
- Julia Rentsch, Bike theft rising at CSU may be due in part to negligence, organized theft rings, Rocky Mountain Collegian, 2015-10-28]
- Clint Schnorr S, Gov Salaries
- 2014 Awards & Recognition Ceremony, Poudre Fire Authority, 2014-02-13
- Complaint and Jury Demand, Sowl's initial complaint, Loveland Government web site, 2020-06-22
- Austin Fleskes, Excessive force lawsuit against Loveland police, city settled for $290,000, Reporter Herald, 2021-01-25