Columbus Ohio Division of Police
- Columbus, Ohio is located in the center of the state. It is the state's capital. 
- Population: 905,748 (2020) making it Ohio's most populous city and the 14th-most populous city in the U.S.
- Officers: 1,885
Body Camera Policy
Department policy states that officers must activate their cameras when dispatched on calls for service, for self-initiated activity, and for several other categories of activity.
On March 29, 2022, the city approved a $19 million, five year contract for body-worn camera, vehicle cameras with license plate readers, camera for interview rooms, and cameras that are designed to be mounted on specialty tactical gear. The city will get unlimited cloud storage for video, a first for any department in the county. The cameras will automatically activate when an officer draws their weapon, when a cruiser's lights and siren are in use, when a vehicle's rifle or shotgun rack is opened, or when a cruiser is operated at high speed or is involved in a crash.
- Columbus, Ohio, wikipedia
- Columbus Division of Police, wikipedia
- Body-Worn Camera (BWC) Directive, Columbus Police Division, 2021-04-30
- Mark Ferenchik, Columbus City Council approves contract for new police body-worn and cruiser dash cameras, Columbus Dispatch, 2022-03-29