From LEO Ratings
If you're enjoying our content, please Like, Follow, Share, etc. Read more on how to support the site.
Los Angeles County California Sheriff's Department
|Last Known Status||Active|
The officer's name is also written as David Navarette.
In August 2020, a deputy reported on the existence of gangs inside the LASD. Navarrete was reported to be a member of one such gang.
2017 Medal of Valor
On October 17, 2017, Navarrete received a Medal of Valor for his "heroic actions during the Compton active shooter situation".
2020 Arrest of Dalvin Price
On February 2, 2021, Price filed a lawsuit against Los Angeles County, the Sheriff's Department, the city of Compton, and several deputies.
On December 9, 2021, Price and the County agreed to a settlement.
- ↑ David Navarrete A, Deputy Sheriff, Los Angeles County, govSalaries
- ↑ Ethan Brown, The Man Who Cracked the Code of L.A.’s Notorious Sheriff Gangs, New York, 2022-02-07
- ↑ Gonzalez Executioners Complaint, County of Los Angeles, 2020-06-23
- ↑ LASD Gangs, KNOCK LA
- ↑ SCV Sheriff’s Deputy Dmitry Barkon Earns Medal of Valor, SCVtv, 2017-10-18
- ↑ Price v County of Los Angeles, et al Complaint, Giglio-Bradylist.com, 2021-09
- ↑ Price v County of Los Angeles, et al Notice of Settlement, U.S. District Court, 2021-12-16
Recent articles: Scott Birney, Christopher Shields, Adam Nguyen, Anna Perez, Marquis Fitzgerald