Essex Vermont Police Department
From LEO Ratings
If you're enjoying our content, please Like, Follow, Share, etc. Read more on how to support the site.
- Essex, Vermont is located in the northwest portion of the state.
- Population: 22,094 (2020), making it the second most populous incorporated area in the state.
- Officers: 25
Body Camera Policy
|Activation||Manual activation for specified interactions. Typical protests and First Amendment demonstrations are not to be recorded.|
|Victim/Witness Rights||Anonymous witnesses should be asked about recording. Getting consent to record crime victims is encouraged. Residents can request that cameras be turned off during consensual interactions.|
|Retention||According to state retention standards, or up to 7 years as required by the department.|
|Source||Essex Police Department Operational Directive 2.7.8, 2021-04-14.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Essex, Vermont , wikipedia
- ↑ Essex Police Department in Essex, Vermont, CountyOffice.org
- ↑ Operational Directive 2.7.8, Essex Police Department, 2021-04-14
Recent articles: Scott Birney, Christopher Shields, Adam Nguyen, Anna Perez, Marquis Fitzgerald