From LEO Ratings
If you're enjoying our content, please Like, Follow, Share, etc. Read more on how to support the site.
|Agency||Louisiana State Police|
|Dates of Service||Hired in 2005.|
|Last Known Status||Active|
2019 Arrest of Morgan Blake
Morris was the officer who originally stopped Blake for a traffic violation.
On July 15, 2021, Blake filed a lawsuit against officers Brown, Dickerson, Martin, and Morris for violation of his Constitutional rights under the Fourth and Fourteenth Amendments.
On December 16, 2021, a judge dismissed Blake's lawsuit for filing after a one-year statute of limitations and for failure "to state a claim upon which relief can be granted".
2020 Arrest of Glen Stewart
On October 27, 2021, Stewart sued Loftin, Morris, and other members of the Louisiana State Police and the Richland Parish Sheriff's Office. Stewart alleged constitutional violations and police brutality.
- ↑ Louisiana State Police Graduate Troopers, WAFB, 2006-09-22
- ↑ Justin Lee Morris, State Police Trooper, Louisiana State Police, govSalaries
- ↑ Blake v Brown Complaint, Civ. ACTION 3:21-02046, U.S. District Court, 2021-07-15
- ↑ Blake v Brown Judgement, Civ. ACTION 3:21-02046, U.S. District Court, 2021-12-16
- ↑ Stewart v Loftin, et al, U.S. District Court, 2021-10-27
Recent articles: Anthony Nigro, Curtis Tyra, Wallace Simmons, Derick Chandler, Scott Birney