From LEO Ratings
If you're enjoying our content, please Like, Follow, Share, etc. Read more on how to support the site.
|Agency||Louisiana State Police|
|Dates of Service||April 2015 - March 28, 2021.|
|Last Known Status||Resigned|
2019 Arrest of Morgan Blake
The use of force by Dickerson was not reported or documented by the officers, and was determined to be "not reasonable and necessary".
On January 22, 2021, Dickerson was placed on administrative leave.
On March 28, 2021, Dickerson resigned.
On July 15, 2021, Blake filed a lawsuit against officers Brown, Dickerson, Martin, and Morris for violation of his Constitutional rights under the Fourth and Fourteenth Amendments.
On December 16, 2021, a judge dismissed Blake's lawsuit for filing after a one-year statute of limitations and for failure "to state a claim upon which relief can be granted".
- ↑ Louisiana State Police graduates new troopers, News Star, 2015-04-10
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Matthew Segura, Louisiana state trooper resigns after excessive force arrest, KNOE, 2021-04-05
- ↑ Randall Dickerson, State Police Trooper, Louisiana State Police, govSalaries
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 TRO and Support, LA Boards Commission, 2021-03-04
- ↑ Lester Duhe, Louisiana State Police release new details behind arrests of four troopers, KPLC, 2021-02-08
- ↑ Blake v Brown Complaint, Civ. ACTION 3:21-02046, U.S. District Court, 2021-07-15
- ↑ Blake v Brown Judgement, Civ. ACTION 3:21-02046, U.S. District Court, 2021-12-16
Recent articles: Larry McDonald Jr., Bradley Mouser, Samuel Fuller, Austin Heiselman (2023), Beri Dave (2020)